Saturday, July 28, 2012

2011-P Chickasaw Quarter

Have a quarter and want to know its value? Leave a comment

Got this in my change this morning, thanks iced coffee barista. It is the most common of all the America the Beautiful quarters. On average it was made with double the amount of previous quarters.


The coin is very sharp and mint. The tenth quarter in the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program it was released on November 14, 2011. So less than a year and I have it from change. I consider this a good thing.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 25 Cents-Chickasaw / United States
Year: 2011-P
Mintage: 73,800,000 (estimated)
Metal: 91.67% Copper 8.33% Nickel
Value: $0.25 in F-12

Sidenote: I think that iced coffee made me sick, I do not feel well.

Do you have a quarter from America and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: