Thursday, August 23, 2012

2005 Italy 2 Euro Cent

Have a Euro from Italy and want to know its value? Leave a comment

Found two Italian euros which is a good sign for the euro because they are starting to travel out of country. Yesterday the euro hit a seven week high based on Italy and Spain possible lowering of their borrowing cost. Yeah I know more speculating and less real life feedback.


The building is the tower of Turin, famous for something. The edge is listed as plain but it is a security edge that has a little trench or incuse all around. It also helps to distinguish it from the one euro cent which has the true plain edge.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 2 Euro Cent / Italy
Year: 2005
Mintage: 120,000,000
Metal: Copper Plated Steel: 94.35% Steel 5.65% Copper
Value: $0.05 in F

The other Italian euro given to me in my change this week was a 5 euro cent from 2002 but I got another one before so no need to repeat.

Do you have a Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: