Wednesday, August 08, 2012

2007 Canada Nickel

Have Canadian nickel and want to know its value? Leave a comment

This has been a nickel packed week. Got this at the same local store and luckily it is new to me. It is very shiny like most Canadian coins. I find it nice that most five cents coins have the same general size and feel at least this will keep them circulating for a while, even out of country.


Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) logo is nice and bold on the front. There are no major varieties for this type and year but I still looked real close.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Cents / Canada
Year: 2007
Mintage: 221,472,000
Metal: 94.5% Steel, 3.5% Copper, and 2% Nickel
Value: $0.05 in Extra-Fine

Do you have five cents from Canada and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

1 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

Just found this one. 2007 with errors Flange in front of the beavers face and the a in Regina is crooked I would like to Send Pictures.