Friday, November 23, 2012

2012-P Dime

Do you have a dime and want to know its value? Leave a comment

The year is almost over and just found a 2012 dime, actually I found two of them, which is earlier than usual. Hoping that Black Friday brings more finds but the debit/credit card usage seems to be strong this year.



These are normal dimes as they have not seen a major design change since 1946. The only change was in composition in 1965 when the silver was replaced with copper nickel but that was not in design. Back to turkey left overs and a long weekend ahead.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Cents / United States
Year: 2012 P
Mintage: 719,000,000 (estimated )
Metal: 91.67% Copper, 8.33% Nickel
Value: $0.10  in AU-50

Do you have a U.S. dime and want to know its value? Leave a comment / question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

It's surprising, I rarely use change, but have found many of them in change this year.

Man said...

It's surprising, I rarely use change, but have found many of them in change this year.

Nice, I also rarely use change these days.