Monday, August 26, 2013

1988-A $1 Bill, C-C

Have a 1988-A note and want to know its value?

This is the regular print 1988-A and not the famed Web-Fed print. The two printings are distinguished by the back number. If the back number is at the top of the E in ONE it is the Web-Fed. This one has the back number below the E in ONE and is a normal print.

Look carefully below the E in ONE you see a number.
I doubt I would ever find a Web-Fed note not because they are scarce but I often forget to check the back number. In my mind I know I have a 1988-A but I always forget about the Web-Fed version. Lately I have been better at checking but that is only because I have less change to look over.    

Here's the stats for this bill...
Type/Federal Bank: $1 Note - D.C. / Philadelphia
Year: 1988-A
Printings: 473,600,000
Printed: July 1993
Run: 12th of 15 run from C70400001C  - C76800000C 
Value:  $1.00 in VF

Do you have a $1 note and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: