Thursday, January 02, 2014

2011 Canada Quarter

I have a bunch of 2013 finds I need to get through so I will start with this Canadian quarter. There are about seven different designs for the 2011 Canadian quarters and the most common and boring is the caribou which I found. The others have other animals and some are colorized.



Not a bad coin but I would love to find a colorized coin in my change. It is difficult for those color and enameled coins to survive circulation. They often flake off and even if they do not fall apart people who find them will keep them even if they are not collectors.

Type/Country: 25 Cents / Canada
Year: 2011
Mintage: 187,520,000
Metal: 94% Steel, 3.8% Copper, 2.2% Nickel
Value: $0.25 in Very-Fine (VF-20)

Do you have any Canadian coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

3 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

1947 Canadian Nickel VF condition
1982 British Twenty Pence VF condition

Man said...

1947 Canadian Nickel VF condition about $1.00
1982 British Twenty Pence VF condition about $0.25

Unknown said...

انا معي العملاء عايزه