Friday, February 28, 2014

2009 British 5 Pence

The British coins are still the third most common in my change just behind United States and Canada respectively. For most the exchange rate is higher than the collectors value and there are few varieties to search for in common change.


This is one of the newer British coins with the puzzle shield design. I think I have most of the pieces found commonly. Having all the pieces does not add value but it would make a cool display item.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Pence / Great Britain
Year: 2009
Mintage: 132,960,300
Metal: Copper-Nickel
Value: $0.10 in VF

Do you have a coin from Great Britain and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: