Wednesday, April 16, 2014

1954-D Wheat Cent

A few more 1950s wheat cent finds and I think I will have that entire decade showcased. Granted I already have one of each but that was before I started blogging.

If my old coin and foreign finds ever slow down or stop I will start to showcase everything that is 50 years old or newer. Honestly most of these wheat cents are common and have little extra value the same as modern coins.

The reason I show them when I find them is to let you know of all the possibilities of finds for the hobby of coin collecting without spending any extra money. Yes once you keep these change or floor finds you will not have that change to spend but at least numismatics does not have to be an expensive past time.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Cent / United States
Year: 1954-D
Mintage: 251,552,500
Metal: 95% Copper, 5% Tin and Zinc
Value: $0.05 in F-12

Do you have an older cent and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

2 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Stacy Xiong said...

Hi,

I have few coins and I wanted to know if they holds any values. 1938 and wheat penny, 1964 Queen Elizabeth 11 DEL GRATIA REGINA, and 1890 REPLUBLICA FRANCISE but the back has REPLUBLICA MEXICANA on it

Thank you!

Thank you

Stacy Xiong said...

Hi,

I have few coins and I wanted to know if they holds any values. 1938 and wheat penny, 1964 Queen Elizabeth 11 DEL GRATIA REGINA, and 1890 REPLUBLICA FRANCISE but the back has REPLUBLICA MEXICANA on it

Thank you!

Thank you