Thursday, April 10, 2014

1984 Canada Cent

Yes another common Canadian cent but this is America and finding them is still cool in my eyes.


Another ten years of change finds and maybe I will all the Canadian cents. Since their termination in 2013 the Canadian cents have doubled in my change. I suspect that Canadians are using them over here just to get rid of them. In a few years they all may disappear in circulation so I will be happy getting as many as I can.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Cent / Canada
Year: 1984
Mintage: 838,225,000
Metal: 98% Copper, 1.5% Zinc, and 0.5% Tin
Value: $0.02 in F-12

Do you have a Canadian coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: