Tuesday, April 08, 2014

2014 Lincoln Shield Cent

Almost two months after finding my first 2014 coin I finally get another. This one is the 2014 cent from the Philadelphia mint. I actually got two of them yesterday so I think a 2014 coin roll was just opened.

Both coins have minor die cracks, nothing to showcase, it also has some fingerprints and spots. The one pictured above also has some scrapes as if got damaged in a machine. Still finding a new cent only four months into the new year is good.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Cent  / United States
Year: 2014
Mintage: Not yet known.
Metal: 97.5% Zinc, 2.5% Copper
Value: $0.01 in EF-40

Do you have a cent and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: