Saturday, May 17, 2014

1995 Canada Cent

More Canadian cents please. I am serious if I get a few more than I will feature them all on this blog and never have to talk about them again. Almost 80 have been listed so I may be half way to the end of Canadian cents.

It has a nice looking fingerprint on the date side. The coin is not that bad otherwise but yes fingerprint damage is permanent and takes away any collectors value.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Cent / Canada
Year: 1995
Mintage: 624,983,000
Metal: 98% Copper,1.5% Zinc, and 0.5% Tin
Value: $0.02 in EF-40

Do you have a cent from Canada and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

3 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Adam The Metal Detector said...

I found the Canadian Penny 1995 is not rusty.... it's correct a coins..... Is 26 Years Old Coins..... in ESCJ from Vaudreuil-Dorion....... in 1995 from my Lost the Coins.... and Thanks for Watching

Adam The Metal Detector said...

I found the another Canadian Penny 1995 Part II.... it was a 26 Years Old..... day camp 2021 in ESCJ..... The Canadian Penny 1995 Part 2 (Part II)

Adam Al-Kanni: The Back To School (2021-2022) said...

Some, i Found the Canadian Penny 1995 is Dirty.... was 26 Years Old Coins..... In School Secondary Cite-des-jeunes.... vaudrueil-dorion, quebec..... On Part 3 (Part III)