Tuesday, May 20, 2014

2004 British 20 Pence

That British Invasion does not seem to be letting up. Pennies, 5 pences, and 20 pences are the most common types found in American change. Most will be modern as Great Britain tends to recycle older coins faster than in America.

This was my 120th change find this year which is a record. Now that I have found the local spots that give me funny money in my change it has been incredible. It may end if I switch jobs to a new location but for now I am in coin collecting paradise.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 20 Pence / Great Britain
Year: 2004
Mintage: 120,212,500
Metal: 84% Copper, 16% Nickel
Value: $0.35 in VF

Do you have a coin from Great Britain and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: