Saturday, June 28, 2014

2001 Netherlands 10 Euro Cents

Apparently The Netherlands has a good chance of winning the World Cup at this point. From what I hear that is a soccer trophy that non-Americans care about. While they fight over that let me show this Netherlands euro coin I found recently.

The most common of all the Netherlands 10 euro cent coins it has the typical BEATRIX KONINGIN DER NEDERLANDEN and date found on most Netherlands coins. The head is surrounded by stars and dots.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Euro Cent / Netherlands
Year: 2001
Mintage: 194,200,000
Metal: Brass
Value: $0.15 in Very-Fine

Do you have a Netherlands coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: