Thursday, July 10, 2014

2005 Austria 5 Euro Cent

Not much going on in Austria in terms of coins and currency. They are still euro happy and paying their debts slowly. This coin featured is common and has no cool varieties that I know of yet.

With so many euros coming into American change I think I should make some sort of Excel graph. I assume that French and German euros are most common and the copper ones and five cents are probably the most found.

Honestly I have not kept up with the Euro coinage as closely as I wanted to since in the beginning, 1999-2002, they were all common and lacked varieties. Now may be different but I have not researched it.

Here are the stats...
Type/Country: 5 Euro Cents / Austria
Year: 2005
Mintage: 66,100,000
Metal: Copper Plated Steel
Value: $0.08 in XF

Do you have any Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: