Wednesday, July 30, 2014

2010 Turkey 10 Kurus

First time featuring a coin from Turkey and I got it in my change as a cent. Their coins seem to be common but I know very little about Turkey so I cannot be sure. 

10 KURUS 2010
TÜRKİYE CUMHURİYETİ
The head of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk is on the coin who was credited as being the founder of the Republic of Turkey. Like most countries in the region has the crescent moon and a star. It also has design elements that are typical of Islamic art.

The coin is 1/10th of a Turkish Lira or the equivalent of a dime. The buying power is not known to me or its popularity but they do have to smaller coins.

Here's the stats for both coins...
Type/Country: 10 Kurus / Turkey
Year: 2010
Mintage: Not yet known.
Metal: Brass
Value: $0.15 in XF

Do you have Turkish coins and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

3 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

isagani said...

have a 5000 lira year 1996. and 500 FILS.YEAR 200O.HOW MUCH THE VALUE?

Unknown said...

I have a gold 10 cent Turkish coin is there any value

Anonymous said...

Hav gold 10iiii25 avondr