Wednesday, July 23, 2014

2013-D Dime

Over a year since finding the 2013 Philadelphia dime I finally get the Denver version. The east coast is always a bit behind in finding the Denver coins. I actually got three of these at once so I suspect it was a roll of new dimes.

2013 saw about a twenty five percent increase in coin production. It should be easier for out of pocket collectors to find most of them. While I am still missing some 2009 coins since that production year was low I expect to find these newer coins easily.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 10 Cents / United States
Year: 2013 D
Mintage: 1,025,500,000 (estimated so far )
Metal: 91.67% Copper, 8.33% Nickel
Value: $0.10  in AU-50

Do you have a U.S. dime and want to know its value? Leave a comment / question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

1 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

Hi. I have a 2015 P Roosevelt Dime thats has an error. Its been misprinted. Its in great condition. I went to Hallenbecks Coin Gallery yesterday & they couldn't give me a value price on it. Hope fully you guys can.
Thank you.