Saturday, August 30, 2014

2012 Trinidad & Tobago Cent

It has been more than 15 years since Trinidad & Tobago has issued a mintage for there 1 cent circulating coins. It is fair to assume they are made in low amounts but not rare. 

The cents are thin and I think still made of bronze. Nice high grade but the die seems to be overly polished. There is a small rim die break so they may be using old dies. I have not heard of any new cents being minted since 2012.

Here's the stats for this coin...
Type/Country: 1 Cent / Trinidad and Tobago
Year: 2012
Mintage: Unknown
Metal: Bronze
Value: $0.10 in XF

Do you have a Trinidad and Tobago coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

5 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

hello you have helped me a lot thnk you for that . I would like to know if the money with the queens face on it have any value thx hope u reply soon will appreciate it a lot. bye
best wishes

Man said...

I would like to know if the money with the queens face on it have any value

Same as modern coins. Nothing special.

Unknown said...

Hi I like to know what is the value of a penny that was made in Trinidad the penny was no made in 2012

Unknown said...

Yes i would like to know what this cone is worth

Unknown said...

I would like to know what this coin is worth