Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2001 D Sacagawea Dollar

Took a long time to find this dollar coin. It is fairly common and circulated normally but since they were not popular I did find any until now.

Popular in Ecuador I got this after an Ecuadorian man in front of me paid with a roll of these. I looked through most of them because I knew the cashier and got this one since it was new for me. Most of those dollar coin were very worn.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 1 Dollar / United States
Year: 2001-D
Mintage: 70,939,500
Metal: Core: 100% Copper, Clad Layer: 88.5% Copper, 6% Zinc, 3.5% Manganese, 2% Nickel
Value: F-12 about $1.00

Do you have any dollar coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you

0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: