Saturday, January 10, 2015

2009 Israel 2 New Sheqalim

It has been six years since I found a decent Israeli coin. I have seen a few in the wild but never had a good chance to trade for one. Luckily I found one in my change as a nickel.

Like Canadian coins Israeli coins have dozens of commemorative issues and varieties. There is normal issue like the one above and a Hanukkah version for most coins. They also celebrate events and stories on their coins so some coins are difficult to read to non-native readers.

Here's the stats...
Type/Country: 2 New Sheqalim / Israel
Year: 2009
Mintage: Unknown
Metal: Nickel Plated Steel
Value: $2.58 in XF and current exchange rates

Do you have an Israeli coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.


0 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.: