Tuesday, March 24, 2015

2004-J Germany 2 Euro Cent

German coins have always been in the top five foreign coins I have found in my change. I guess it is the tourist and similar coin size and weight.

 
Despite the small face value they are still commonly used and circulate well.Not that I do not appreciate these coins but finding euros is getting a bit boring. Very few have any sort variety or error so they are basically all just face value.

Here are the stats...
Type/Country: 2 Euro Cents / German
Year: 2004 J
Mintage: 133,400,000
Metal: Copper Plated Steel
Value: $0.05 in VF

Do you have any German Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

1 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Unknown said...

My name is Jim I have a2centeuro 2016 and7 vein leaves,the outside diameter has a valley and looks like a pulley.I thought there were two coins is this normal