Tuesday, May 12, 2015

2003-G Germany 2 Euro Cent

I am have a hard time tracking all the German coins that I blogged about. Generally I keep track of the most commonly found coins. For the last ten years I rarely found German coins but the last two years I found a bunch. I think I need to properly track them.

Again German tourists and their economy are the major reason that is the most popular euro coin in our change. None of these euros are rare or valuable but still there a many to collect since they have multiple mint marks.

Here are the stats...
Type/Country: 2 Euro Cents / German
Year: 2003 G
Mintage: 311,800,000
Metal: Copper Plated Steel
Value: $0.05 in VF

Do you have any German Euro coin and want to know its value? Leave a comment/question and I will do my best to find out the price and history for you.

1 dollars worth, for Comments/Questions click here.:

Anonymous said...

2 cant euro 2003